About The Contest
Post your photo and videos on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook with the hashtag #workhealthier to be entered to win. Show us what you do to be happier, healthier and more productive!
Rules & Conditions
Sign up to our mailing list to stay up to date on working healthier tips and products news.
Rules & Conditions
1) Contest Period #WorkHealthier Contest (the “Contest”) starts at 00:00 on February 15, 2017 (the Contest Start Date) and ends at 23:59 on March 15, 2017(the Contest Period). All times listed are in PST.
2) Eligibility The Contest is open to anyone who has reached the age of majority (the “Entrant) at the Contest Start Date. The Contest is not open to employees of Autonomous Inc., their Media Partners, and members of their immediate families regardless of where they reside. For these rules, “immediate family” means mother, father, sister, brother, son, daughter and spouse.
3) How to Enter To participate in the Contest, you must have a Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook account. There are no fees associated with the creation of any of these accounts. Once you have created your account:
1. Upload photographs/videos of how you stay healthy at work. We would love to see your SmartDesk/ErgoChair but this is not mandatory. Use the hashtag #WorkHealthier (the “Contest Hashtag”) when you share your pictures/videos on Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook publicly to be automatically entered. The tweet and/or post is automatically aggregated to the Autonomous contest.
2. Follow Autonomous on Twitter, Instagram or Facebook.
3. All entries may be featured on the homepage hashtag wall at https://www.autonomous.ai/contest/stay-healthy-at-work and on Autonomous Facebook, Instagram and/or Twitter pages. The winner’s name and/or social handle, and their post or tweet, may be featured on Autonomous’s social channels upon announcement of the winner.
4) Confirmed Winner The winner will be selected by a panel of judges at Autonomous based on the relevance, creativity and quality of the content. Autonomous Inc. will select winners at its sole discretion. One winner will be selected per week (end time is 11:59 PM every Wednesday, the winner will be announced on the following Thursday) and one grand prize winner will be selected at the end of the contest (at 11:59 PM on March 15, 2017, and the winner will be announced in a week's time). Winning one of the weekly prizes does not disqualify a participant from winning the grand prize. To be confirmed a Winner, a Selected Entrant must: A) Be eligible and in compliance with these Official Rules; B) Automatically consent by accepting the prize to release Autonomous, advertising or promotional agencies, and its affiliates from any liability, losses, damages and expenses which may be suffered or incurred in connection with this Contest or the Prizes.
5) Prizes There are 5 prizes: 4 weekly prizes of $300 and a grand prize of $1000 to spend on our site.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded, is nonrefundable and cannot be replaced if lost or stolen and is not convertible to cash. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest. Winner Verification & Publicity/Liability Release Selected Entrants will be announced via the Autonomous social media accounts by sending a direct message to the Selected Entrant’s winning Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook account and a public announcement. Selected Entrants have 72 hours from the time Autonomous contacts them to reply Autonomous and Selected Entrants must satisfy the requirements of Rules above. If a reply is not received from a Selected Entrant within the prescribed time, the Prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate Entrant.
6) Post Entry Rules
1. Your contest entry must:
A) be posted directly and publicly from your Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account and include the designated hashtag #WorkHealthier;
B) be in ‘good taste’ and must not be explicit or offensive as determined by Autonomous in its sole and absolute discretion;
C) not violate any law or regulation;
D) not be libelous, threatening or harassing;
and E) not instigate others to commit illegal activities or violate human rights.
2. Autonomous’s right to use contest entries: You acknowledge that your contest #WorkHealthier post may appear in Autonomous’s Twitter, Instagram or Facebook feed after they are posted on your account and may appear in other electronic and print materials related to the Contest, including promotional materials. By using the designated contest hashtag, you grant Autonomous the right to use, publish, adapt, edit, dispose of and /or modify such tweet entry and the concepts and waive all your rights in the entry without notice or compensation and agree that you may be required to sign a release to that effect.
7) Conduct and Limitation of Liability 1. Autonomous Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant they find to be: A) Violating these Rules; B) Tampering or attempting to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest; or C) Acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by an Entrant or any other individual to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should any such attempt be made, Autonomous Inc. reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law. 2. Autonomous Inc. takes no responsibility for typographical errors or other production errors, including but not limited to, in any comments posted on the Autonomous social channel feeds and in any advertising. 3. By accepting a Prize, each declared Winner consents to the use of his/her entry, user name, first name, statements, city of residence and/or photograph or other likeness in any advertising or promotional activities carried out in any medium by Autonomous Inc., without further notice or compensation. 4. Entrants release and hold harmless Autonomous Inc., its affiliated companies, advertising and promotional agencies, and all of its directors, officers, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively the “Releases”) from any liability in connection with this Contest or the awarding of a Prize. 5. Further, Autonomous Inc. and the Releases are not responsible for any errors or omissions in the advertising of this Contest. Autonomous Inc. and the Releases assume no responsibility for failure of the internet or the website during the Contest Period, for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the promotion.
8) General 1. This Contest will be run in accordance with these Official Rules, subject to amendment by Autonomous Inc. only. By entering, Entrants agree to abide by these rules and will be deemed to have received, read and understood them by participating in the Contest. 2. Autonomous Inc. reserves the right to terminate or amend this Contest at any time and in any way, without prior notice. Without limiting the foregoing, if, for any reason, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, such as tampering or infection by computer virus, Autonomous Inc. reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel the Contest all together or to conduct a random draw from all previously received eligible entries to select a Prize winner(s) for the remaining Prize(s). Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and/or civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent permitted by law, including criminal prosecution. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify and/or ban any participants for any reason. 3. All entries become the permanent property of Autonomous Inc. and none will be returned. This Contest is void where prohibited and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. The Contest is governed by the laws of the province of California and the federal laws of the USA applicable therein. Protection of Personal Information Any personal information collected by Autonomous Inc. about Entrants is solely for the purpose of administering this Contest. No further communication will be received by Entrants unless Entrants provide Autonomous Inc. with permission to do so.