How it works
Frequently Asked Questions
- After someone makes a successful order using your referral link, we will send you a confirmation email notifying that your referral is successful. You'll receive your coins from that purchase after its 30-day trial period expires.
- Bonus Coins only apply to orders with a value of $500 and above.
- You can easily check your current coin balance by logging into your Autonomous account using your student email address with an applicable educational domain. For example: .edu, .university, .academy, .mba, .school, .courses, .education, etc.
- If your friend has successfully made a purchase via your referral link but you have not received a confirmation email from us after their 30-day trial period has expired, please email [email protected] for further assistance.
Your friend does not receive any direct rewards from the Student Ambassador Program. When your friend successfully places an order via your Referral Link, only you receive Referral Reward Coins. However, your friend can still access and take advantage of their school’s storewide education discount.
- For all members worldwide, Coins can be used towards any Autonomous order above $100.
- Important note:
- In order to use your Coins, please make sure to log-in to your Autonomous account using your student email address. If you don’t log-in to your Autonomous account with an appropriate domain (.edu, .university, .academy, .mba, .school, .courses, .education, etc.) you’ll be unable to find where to apply your store credit at the checkout page.
Yes, you can use your coins to buy an item that is on sale. However, please remember that your order value must be above $100 (excluding tax) in order to be able to apply any store credit.