The world’s first hybrid smartwatch combines mechanical hands with a round color touchscreen and all of the features you want in a smartwatch.
- Nous pouvons transmettre cette commande à un contact de bureau et demander le paiement en votre nom.
Économisez jusqu'à 10 %.
|Prix unitaire ($)|
|Quantité||Prix unitaire ($)|
ZeTime Hybrid Smartwatch by MyKronoz en un coup d'œil.
• Mechanical hands
• High-resolution TFT color touchscreen display
• 5 ATM water-resistant
• 3-axis accelerometer
• Activity tracker
• Calorie tracker
• Sleep monitoring
• SmartApp compatible with Android/iOS
• 1-year warranty
Vous ne voyez pas la réponse à votre question ?
1. Position the back of your ZeTime on the charging dock.
2. Plug the USB cable into the charger.
3. Plug the larger end of the USB cable into a USB power source.
4. A battery icon will pop-up to indicate charging is in progress and turn to solid green when it’s fully charged.
5. Unplug the cable after ZeTime is charged.
Watch how to charge your ZeTime.
1. Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your smartphone.
2. Download the Zetime Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play store.
3. Open ZeTime Mobile App on your smartphone. Sign-up if you’re a new member or Log-in with your existing account. After entering your personal information follow the on-screen instructions.
4. Make sure ZeTime is nearby and select it in the list of devices.
5. A pairing request will appear on your smartphone. Press “pair" to accept.
6. Then, you will receive a pairing request on your ZeTime display. Tap on the screen to accept the pairing
7. When ZeTime is successfully paired, you will be notified on both devices.
Watch how to set up your ZeTime.
Your daily activity (walking and running)
Number of calories burned (Active calories / Active calories + Resting calories)
Your sleeping patterns (Duration & Sleep cycles)
Your heart rate
NOTE: ZeTime doesn't track other activities such as swimming, cycling, etc.
Clean your device with fresh water after swimming.
Avoid long exposure to salt water. This may damage the wristband and body, or the HR sensor.
Avoid exposure to any liquid chemical products such as cosmetics, solvents or perfumes.
Do not press the button of your device when it is under water.
If you perform a manual reset, data stored in your ZeTime will not be erased. However, if you perform a Hard Reset via the Mobile App or through the equipment (Settings menu > Reset), all data stored in your ZeTime will be deleted.
To enable this function, open the ZeTime App > Settings tab > Power Off mode > Hands running + Activity tracking
Make sure you have entered your correct height when signing up.
Make sure you’re wearing your ZeTime on your non-dominant wrist and not too loose. NOTE: The device may interpret some repetitive motions, such as washing dishes, folding laundry or clapping your hands, as steps. Also, be advised that since ZeTime is fitted by an accelerometer, if your arm doesn't move, the activity tracker won't count any steps. The daily step count is reset every night at midnight.
Your daily step count does not appear on the ZeTime App:
Make sure that your ZeTime is connected with your smartphone through the Mobile App.
Go to the Dashboard Tab and slide down to sync your data. If the problem persists, close the running App and turn off/on the Bluetooth connection. Then repeat the steps above.
The Activity data on your ZeTime and ZeTime App don't match:
Refresh the ZeTime Mobile app
Sync your data manually by sliding your finger down on the Dashboard page
NOTE: If you have several MyKronoz devices, please note that all your daily data (steps, distance, weight, etc) will be synced and saved on a single user account.