- Clone yourself and work from anywhere in the world.
- Automatically return to the docking station and attach itself with base sensors when the robot needs charging.
- Travel around spaces on your behalf with easy keypad arrow steering or in app steering.
- Simple and compact design is unobtrusive in any space.
- Turn up to 180° for an easy view of its environment.
- The tablet holder has a range of 8” - 11.5” for both big and small size tablets.
Work from anywhere
Start with choosing where you want to go - even places that are thousands of miles away. Clone will take you there instantly. It’s like teleportation to anywhere in the world. It feels as if you are there.
Simple to use
To go forward, just hit the up button. Need to move right? Easy, hit the right button. To turn left, tap the left button. It’s that simple.
Clone can go back to its charging dock by itself to recharge. The base sensors automatically identify the charging dock so you don’t have to worry about a low battery.
A number of awesome apps are shipped with Clone. So whether you want to do telepresence, take a picture or run an autonomous security system: you’re totally set. We’re working hard to build even more apps for Clone with our open SDK and support from other developers.
- Battery last 3 hours
- Charging time 2 hours
- Maximum velocity: 2.5 feet /second
- Maximum rotational velocity: 180 degrees
- Materials: CNC Aluminum, PP Plastic
- Support Android (coming soon in iOS)
- 1 year warranty
- Dimension: 13.86in x 13.86in x 43.3in
- Weight: 16lbs