Dual speaker system design with passive bass radiator produces some seriously massive sound. The handcrafted war-damaged finish adds a unique apocalyptic edge to any gaming setup.
- We can forward this order to an office contact and request payment on your behalf.
Save up to 10%.
|Unit Price ($)|
|Quantity||Unit Price ($)|
War Zone Bluetooth Speaker by GravaStar at a glance.
• Handcrafted finish with unique patterns
• Crafted from zinc alloy
• 20W dual full-range speakers
• 6 RGB Lights with 3 lights modes
• Sensitive touch volume control
• Bluetooth 5.0
• 15-hour battery life
• 1-year warranty
Don't see the answer to your question?
2. Short click the Bluetooth button on your speaker. (DO NOT hold the Bluetooth button down for several seconds).
3. Once you hear “Ready to Pair” from your speaker, select ''Gravastar Mars Pro'' from the Bluetooth list to connect your device.
4. When you hear ''Bluetooth connected'', the connection is successfully complete.
1. Press and hold the Bluetooth buttons on both Mars Pro speakers for 3 seconds, you should see the Bluetooth indicator flashing rapidly on both speakers.
2. Single-click the Bluetooth button on the main speaker (the indicator light will flash once), then double-click the Bluetooth button on the secondary speaker (the indicator light will flash twice). The 2 speakers will then start pairing.
3. After the TWS connection is complete, the main speaker's Bluetooth light will flash on and off while the indicator of the secondary speaker will remain on. You’ll also hear "Network connected".
4. Now connect the main speaker with your Bluetooth device and you’re all set up to enjoy TWS.