Buying a mesh ergonomic chair might be just what you need to make your office work more fun. Spending hours sitting down doesn’t need to be uncomfortable, or give you back pain.
It may sound amazing, but with the right sitting spot, your life can change. Take a look at the 19 best ergonomic chair options with a review, so you choose the one that fits your needs:
1. ErgoChair Pro by Autonomous
Autonomous is one of the best brands at offering incredible mesh ergonomic chair alternatives. If you're looking for a fantastic and best mesh office chair model, you should buy an ergonomic office chair like ErgoChair Pro. Let’s take a look at all the pros and cons of the ErgoChair Pro:
Pros and Cons of ErgoChair Pro
- It's an incredible ergonomic chair.
- It's one of the best mesh office chair options you can go for.
- It offers fully adjustable features.
- You can agree to do monthly payments if you don't have all the money to buy it.
- The mesh is high-quality material.
- It's somewhat costly.
2. ErgoChair Core by Autonomous
The ErgoChair Core is the last model by Autonomous on this list, but it's certainly not one with low-quality features. It's a high-end mesh ergonomic desk chair with incredible features. Check out everything about it:
Pros and Cons of ErgoChair Core
- It's fully adjustable: you can change the armrest, leg rest, headrest, seat, and height.
- You get a one-year warranty in case there's any trouble with your purchase.
- It has lumbar support.
- You can pay for it monthly.
- The box packaging is heavy and big.
- The mesh executive chair seat can shake a little at certain angles.
3. ErgoChair Pro+ by Autonomous
No one can offer high-quality mesh executive chair options as Autonomous can. The ErgoChair Pro+ is one of the brand's most popular alternatives, and for good reason. Check out its details:
Pros and Cons of ErgoChair Pro+
- It's made of high-quality, breathable mesh.
- It offers long hours of comfort.
- The ergonomic features are completely adjustable.
- You can pay it on a monthly basis.
- It's a high-end chair.
- It's costly.
4. Mesh Ergonomic Office Chair by Xuer
On some occasions, you might wonder “are mesh office chairs better than other models if I have neck pain?”
The answer depends on the model, but if you're evaluating Xuer's option, you might find that it's an incredible alternative.
Pros and Cons of Mesh Ergonomic Office Chair by Xuer
- It offers ergonomic properties from top to bottom since it has a headrest.
- It's incredibly comfortable.
- It has a lower back support.
- You can easily assemble it.
- You get three years of warranty.
- Its seat depth is shallow.
- It's not a good mesh executive chair for people with long legs.
- Adjusting it is not very easy.
5. CXO by Nightingale
The Canadian brand offers a top and sturdy mesh ergonomic chair called the CXO, which is famous for its build quality and phenomenal features. This is a good option for an ergonomic chair with a headrest for you. Here are some advantages and disadvantages:
Pros and Cons of CXO by Nightingale
- It's a great ergonomic chair with a headrest.
- The ergonomic features are completely adjustable.
- Its headrest is made with a soft and comfortable foam.
- It's not a chair for petite people.
- If you are under 5’3”, the headrest might push your head forward.
- Some people don't like the fact that the seat is so soft.
6. Mesh Chair with Headrest by Raynor Ergohuman
If you're looking for all mesh ergonomic chair options and need one with high back support, the Raynor Ergohuman mesh executive chair is a wonderful alternative you should look at. Check out all of its pros and cons:
Pros and Cons of Raynor Ergohuman Mesh Chair
- The back support is completely adjustable.
- The head support helps you alleviate tension headaches and different muscle cramps.
- The mesh ergonomic desk chair is a good option for tall people.
- You can fully customize all of its ergonomic features.
- The backrest is not completely upright.
- Some people don't like the way the frame feels in their outer thighs.
7. Ergonomic Office Chair by Duramont
The incredible mesh executive chair by Duramont is one of the best models you can find. Here are some of its pros and cons:
Pros and Cons of Duramont Ergonomic Office Chair
- You can buy it if you're on a budget.
- It has a sturdy lumbar support.
- It's very comfortable.
- You can adjust its settings.
- The seat might be a little too firm for some users.
- Several people say it smells like chemicals when you open the box.
8. Quantum 9000 Chair by Workpro
Workpro's Quantum 9000 is definitely a solid option among the mesh ergonomic office chairs in the $300 price range. Even so, it has both advantages and disadvantages. Here they are:
Pros and Cons of Quantum 9000 Chair
- The mesh it offers is a high-quality material.
- It's an eco-friendly chair since it uses non-harsh chemicals and 55% recycled materials.
- The mesh ergonomic desk chair is very sturdy, reliable, and extremely durable.
- It offers a 10-year warranty.
- The adjustability features are superb, so it's a great option if you want to buy an ergonomic office chair.
- The armrests are not comfortable for some people.
- Once you lock it in position, the backrest doesn't rock.
- The brand's customer support is very poor, so you might have trouble contacting them.
9. Diffrient World Chair by Humanscale
Not everyone wants a black mesh ergonomic chair. Some people prefer white seating spots because they want to combine them with the rest of their surroundings.
However, there aren't many white mesh ergonomic chairs available on the market. Fortunately, Humanscale offers a great model called Diffrient World. It's white with grey accents and offers features you should consider!
Pros and Cons of Diffrient World Chair
- The mesh executive chair is very simple to adjust.
- The mesh feels very comfortable on your skin.
- It's a light-weight chair.
- The front part of the seat doesn’t have an edge, but the sides do, so it might be uncomfortable sometimes.
- It doesn’t offer many adjustability options, which some people might want.
10. Articulate Ergonomic Mesh Chair for Computers by Modway
If you're looking for a brand with a good reputation, Modway is the one for you. Its mesh ergonomic office chairs have even been featured in shows like Modern Family! If you're looking for an ergonomic chair with back support, the Articulate has phenomenal lumbar support.
The Articulate mesh ergonomic chair has several pros and cons. Evaluate all of them before making your purchase:
Pros and Cons of Articulate Ergonomic Mesh Chair
- The mesh executive chair is completely affordable.
- It is available in several colors.
- The backrest is adjustable, flexible, and made of breathable material.
- Adjustable lumbar support.
- It doesn't have head support.
- It doesn't offer fully adjustable features.
11. Mesh Office Chair by Nouhaus
The Ergo3D by Nouhaus might be a great alternative if you need to correct your posture, alleviate back pain, and avoid tension.
Although many people check out mesh vs leather chair options, you should strongly consider Nouhaus’ mesh ergonomic office chairs option before picking a leather sitting spot. Here are all of its pros and cons:
Pros and Cons of Mesh Office Chair by Nouhaus
- It offers head to back support.
- The recline function is completely lockable.
- The mesh ergonomic desk chair has a waterfall edge design to make its seat completely comfortable.
- The edge of the seat lacks cushioning.
12. BTOD’s Akir Chair
The Akir chair by BTOD is one of the best alternatives you can find among all mesh ergonomic chair options. Take a look at all of its advantages and disadvantages, so you get an objective perspective before buying:
Pros and Cons of BTOD’s Akir Chair
- It offers great adjustability features.
- The seat is extremely comfortable.
- It has a good price for everything it offers.
- It doesn't have the best quality.
- The arms don't go very low, which can be a problem if they constantly clash with the keyboard tray or other things in your surroundings.
13. Ardfield Chair by Staples
Many mesh executive chair models are beautiful, but the Ardfield is definitely captivating, especially if you go for the teal option.
The mesh ergonomic chair is one of the most popular alternatives Staples offers. Take a look at all of its pros and cons:
Pros and Cons of Ardfield Chair
- The design is so beautiful you could have the chair in your living room.
- The backrest is comfortable and has a curved design.
- The mesh is flexible, high-quality, and breathable.
- You can easily buy it on Amazon or Walmart.
- It offers limited adjustment features.
- The armrests don't have padding on them.
- After a few months, the pneumatic seat height might mechanism might begin to fail.
14. Ergonomic Office Chair with Recliner by Hbada
Some people not only want a mesh ergonomic chair, they also want one that offers reclining features, so each time they need a break from work, they can adjust the sitting spot and unwind from all their tasks. Here is a best reclining ergonomic office chair for you. Fortunately, Hbada offers a model that might be what you're looking for:
Pros and Cons of Hbada Ergonomic Office Chair with Recliner
- The headrest on the mesh ergonomic desk chair is fully adjustable.
- It's easy to assemble, so you don't have to worry about complicated instructions.
- It includes lumbar support.
- It's for people under 5’10”.
- You can't adjust the armrests.
15. iOO by Eurotech
Eurotech's iOO is similar to the Ergohuman, but many people prefer it because it offers different features. If you're looking for a fully adjustable mesh executive chair, it might be what you need.
Pros and Cons of iOO by Eurotech
- The seat of the all-mesh ergonomic chair is extremely comfortable.
- You can choose whether you want a black frame or a white one.
- It offers adjustable armrests.
- You can customize the height and depth.
- The mesh is good-quality material.
- It has great lumbar support and design.
- The backrest doesn't give you an upright position.
- People less than 5’9” may need a footrest because the smallest seat height is 20”.
16. Liberty by Humanscale
The Liberty is famous for being an awesome conference mesh executive chair. Its design is so beautiful that it can look good in any meeting room, so different office workers love it because it makes them feel professional and boosts their mood.
Pros and Cons of Liberty by Humanscale
- The mesh ergonomic chair has a very smooth recline.
- It's extremely easy to use, so you don't need to worry about too many adjustability features or complicated characteristics.
- It offers great support for different tasks.
- It's perfect for people of different sizes, so it's a very versatile model.
- People who prefer more adjustability features might think it's limited.
- The padding on the seats is quite thin, so some people might think it's uncomfortable.
17. Aeron Chair by Herman Miller
Another fantastic mesh ergonomic desk chair is the Aeron model by Herman Miller, which is a model you should consider if you want to buy an ergonomic chair online. Take a look at some of its pros and cons:
Pros and Cons of Aeron Chair
- It offers a great recline function.
- The mesh on it is a top-quality material among all the mesh ergonomic office chairs.
- It has a 12-year warranty.
- It has a metal frame that might be uncomfortable for some.
- Not everyone likes the back's thick frame.
- It comes in three different sizes, so if more than one person is using the chair, they might be uncomfortable as it's not a one-size-fits-all.
18. Mesh Office Chair by AmazonBasics
If you're on a budget, you might want the best mesh ergonomic chair for a good price. Luckily, AmazonBasics has a great alternative for you. Cheap doesn't mean poor quality, especially when it comes to that model. Check out its pros and cons:
Pros and Cons of Mesh Office Chair by AmazonBasics
- The mesh executive chair is durable and sturdy.
- The flip-up armrests are perfect if you need to save space.
- It offers great quality for its price.
- The armrests on the mesh ergonomic desk chair don't offer much adjustability compared to other models.
- Some people find the seat frame uncomfortable.
19. Mesh Chair by Eurotech Vera
Eurotech is famous for offering good chairs, but it's mesh model is definitely one you should look at if you want a great sitting spot.
Pros and Cons of Mesh Chair by Eurotech Vera
- It keeps you in a healthy posture.
- It's affordable.
- It can help you alleviate tension headaches.
- It may not be the chair with the best quality on the market.
- It's not for petite users (people under 5”4).
- The mesh is slightly abrasive.
Finding the perfect all-mesh ergonomic chair is not an easy task because there are different models. Each one offers pros and cons you should consider before spending your money, so make sure you evaluate all the options thoroughly before buying!
Get exclusive rewards
for your first Autonomous blog subscription.