UPDATE - March 2021:
As of December 2020, all our phone lines have re-opened! Our customer service representatives are available to answer your calls 24/7. We're looking forward to helping you find the solutions you need and answering any questions you may have.
UPDATE - April 1st
- We’re working hard to resume phone service by April 6th.
- FedEx orders placed in the continental US are experiencing slower shipment times than usual. Please expect your shipment to arrive late. It may take up to 5-10 days for products to reach you from your shipping day.
- Our order processing time is also impacted. Please expect up to 48 hours for us to process your order and send you tracking numbers (if your product is in stock).
- Please check the ship date of your product carefully. Our inventory is selling out fast, so shipping date may be extended (especially ErgoChair, SmartDesk Home Office).
- We are experiencing delayed shipments in Canada due to lockdown.
- Before contacting us, please visit our website for the latest information about your shipment status at autonomous.ai/track-your-order.
UPDATE - March 26th
All of us here at Autonomous have been working through this challenging season together to try to help our customers adjust and work from home with the best possible tools, from our standing desks to our ergonomic office chairs. We’ve shared some of the best advice we could find about how to work from home efficiently and productively. And we’re always looking for new ways to help our customers during this challenging time of transition.
All of us are taking all the precautions we can to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and complying with all local and federal regulations to that end. Because of the rapidly changing nature of this virus, we must adapt and improvise sometimes with very little notice in order to conduct our business while being responsible members of the community and heeding the advice of local authorities and health experts.
The health and safety of our staff is our top priority. We’ve monitored the situation closely as we evaluate whether to keep our staff working in offices or to encourage them to work from home for their safety. Due to recent developments, we have decided to take the necessary precautions. All Autonomous customer service staff have been asked to work from home from now until April 3. Because of this temporary arrangement, we are currently experiencing a higher than usual backlog of requests, which may increase the processing time.
Unfortunately, we are unable to receive phone calls from now until April 3rd. We ask that our customers please use our website chatbox, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We remain committed to meeting your needs and answering all your queries as quickly as we possibly can. Our customer service staff are working hard to keep up with the large influx of queries we have received in the last few days.
We’d like to apologize to our customers for this temporary delay. We take tremendous pride in serving you efficiently and professionally, so of course we are disappointed that we can’t give you our best possible service because of COVID-19. We are working diligently to respond to all of our customers and hope to restore our full Autonomous customer service as soon as humanly possible, and with full reassurance of the safety of our staff.
We appreciate your patience with us during this time. Throughout these past few months, and in the months ahead, we plan to continue doing everything we can to supply you with everything you need to work—whether you’re an employee, running a business, or planning the next steps of your career.
We hope to give back to the community as much as we can during this difficult time as well. Recently we’ve committed to donating a portion of our profits to provide local hospitals with life-saving masks so they can help us in the fight against COVID-19.
Stay strong, stay safe, and stay healthy!
The Team at Autonomous
Get exclusive rewards
for your first Autonomous blog subscription.