If you are looking for ergonomics in your office chair, you’ll want to consider a high back design. Whether you are working from the office or hybrid working from home, you will begin to feel the strain after sitting on an uncomfortable chair. Investing in a high back office chair in the UK offers a myriad of health benefits.
You don't want a laundry list of problems when you have a pile of work lying on your desk. To solve all your comfort issues, we will present the best-rated high back ergonomic chair in the UK to you.
Finding the best cheap high back ergonomic chair in the UK is a demanding task, but not with this review piece. Without further delay, let’s get to the chair reviews.
The 5 Best High Back Office Chair in the UK
Are you confused among so many options for a high back office chair in the UK? In this section, you can have a look at some of the best-rated ergonomic office chairs. Don’t forget to go through the pros and cons of each product for complete knowledge.
1. Hbada High-Back Desk Chair
Hbada is one of the most popular manufacturers of office furniture. This chair happens to be one of their best-sellers. With this chair, you don’t have to worry about hampering the decor of your office furniture.
The chairs also include an inverted triangular structure for better stability. We love how the backrest of this chair employs mesh. Undeniably, this chair has all the features of the best high back mesh office chair UK.
Pros and Cons of Hbada High-Back Desk Chair
- The mesh back prevents any sweat and moisture buildup.
- It offers stability and durability.
- You can recline from 90 to 155 degrees on this chair.
- This chair will complement any office interiors.
- The cushioning might not be very soft.
- Some people expressed concerns over low-quality armrests.
2. IntimaTe WM Heart Desk Chair Ergonomic
The next chair on our list of the best high back office chairs in the UK is the IntimaTe WM heart Desk Chair. When you cling to the backrest, the lumbar support will ensure that you maintain a positive posture.
Besides, the armrest on this chair is foldable. The design of the chair follows modern standards. You can also take a break from work with this chair that rocks from 90 to 125 degrees.
Pros and Cons of IntimaTe WM Heart Desk Chair Ergonomic
- It is one of the most cost-effective options on this list.
- The product supports correct spinal postures.
- You’ll appreciate that the armrests are foldable.
- It rests your neck and shoulders correctly to prevent fatigue.
- Its backrest might feel short for tall users.
- The seat is not very cushioned.
3. SONGMICS Office Executive Swivel Chair
The Songmics Office Executive Swivel Chair is one of our favorites. The best thing about this high back office chair in the UK is that it complies with SGS requirements. The stability of this executive office chair high back is impressive and unmatchable.
Also, the manufacturer will provide all the components to put up this chair together. This chair has an ergonomic structure, which supports all kinds of users, tall or short. It's worth mentioning that this chair has unique wheels that create minimal damage to your precious flooring.
Pros and Cons of SONGMICS Office Executive Swivel Chair
- The leather upholstery feels soft and looks aesthetic.
- This chair is sturdy, durable, and will last for years to come.
- Organic polymer foam is a fire retardant material.
- You’ll also receive additional screws for backup.
- The casters don’t roll well on wooden flooring.
- Many users claim that the cushioning is uncomfortable.
4. BTM Mesh Computer Desk Chair
Are you looking for the best high back mesh office chair UK? Well, no need to look any further because the BTM Mesh Computer Desk Chair is the one. Even though it has a modest price point, it doesn't compromise on comfort or quality.
The dual-wheel casters roll on your floor gently without scratching or making any sound. The tilt tension control offers you the freedom to move as you wish. The max load capacity of this chair is 120 kg, which is an industry-standard.
Pros and Cons of BTM Mesh Computer Desk Chair
- This high back office chair in the UK offers value for money.
- Its ergonomic design and breathable mesh offer exceptional comfort.
- You can also adjust the tension control on this chair.
- The maximum weight capacity is a tad higher than other chairs.
- The construction is a little on the flimsy side.
- You have to re-tighten the screws every 2-3 months.
5. Vinsetto High Back Office Chair
The look and design of this Vinsetto chair are what sets it apart from the others on this list. You can buy this chair in two different colors – blue & black, and white & grey. The soft spandex fabric feels gentle on your skin.
You can sit on this high back office chair in the UK for hours without feeling any discomfort. Like most of the chairs, you can also adjust the height of this chair. The only significant drawback of using this chair is it squeaks at times.
Pros and Cons of IntimaTe WM Heart Desk Chair Ergonomic
- There are appealing color options in this chair.
- The thick foam padding offers hours of comfort.
- Adjusting the height of this chair is an easy task.
- It has a unique and aesthetically pleasing design.
- The chair can make a squeaky sound at times.
- Its instruction manual was confusing.
With these five unique chairs, this review has finally come to an end. In a nutshell, a high back office chair can come with a multitude of ergonomic chair features. It's hard to find a chair that includes all the good attributes.
Hence, we recommend you prioritize your requirements when purchasing a high back office chair in the UK. Kinn Chair and ErgoChair 2 from Autonomous are also a good option for high back office chairs in the Uk but the price is a little bit higher. Read the pros & cons and reviews of each product carefully. You would also want to consider the aesthetics of your high back ergonomic chair UK.
We hope that this piece was able to assist you in the journey of buying the best high back office chair!
You May Also Like