As a business manager, keeping your employees safe and creating a Covid secure workplace should be a top priority. Making your workforce feel safe when they return to work is important in today's world. Return to work kits are Covid-19 medical kits for your business. The Autonomous back-to-work Covid kits include materials, policies, and general guidelines to promote health and safety in the workplace.
Are you a business owner looking for care kits for returning to work? What is a Covid 19 medical kit? What are the most effective face masks for back to work Covid-19 kits? What measures can a manager take to prevent the transmission of Covid-19 in the workplace? This article by Autonomous discusses in detail what medical care and return to work kits are, why your business should invest in them, and how your company can help flatten the curve.
Covid 19 and the Workplace
Business owners have to ensure the protection of their employees in the workplace. Covid-19 is a virus that spreads through contact with contaminated surfaces or respiratory droplets. Exposure to Covid 19 can occur at the workplace, on the way to work, or during work-related travels. Managers have to protect the workplace and keep the ensure Covid free and safe.
What Key Measures Should be Taken to Protect Against Covid 19 in the Workplace?
It is imperative to understand the importance of managing Covid-19. Key measures that apply to all workplaces, employees, and managers to prevent the spread of Covid-19 include:
- Regular handwashing (20 seconds is recommended)
- Disinfection of hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- General respiratory hygiene – cleaning surfaces you may have coughed or sneezed on, covering your coughs and sneezes
- The social distancing of at least 1m between employees
- Wearing antiviral masks
- Personal health and wellness programs
- Regular cleaning and disinfecting of the work environment
- Limiting travel for work
- Having clear guidelines in place for the work environment that serves as company policy to prevent the transmission of Covid 19
- Training and education of staff and managers for increasing awareness of Covid 19
Return to Work Covid Kits
The Covid-19 pandemic is affecting and disrupting many people's livelihood, work environments, and countries' economies. A way to combat the coronavirus and fight the spread of Covid 19 is through care kits for returning to work.
A care kit for returning to work contains different materials and tools to promote health and safety. Here are two Covid 19 care kits which you should consider investing in:
Back-to-Work COVID-19 Care Kit
This return-to-work kit includes alcohol-based sanitizer spray for surfaces and workstations, a touchless tool to avoid touching elevators and door handles, and an optional thermometer to check staff temperatures when entering the workplace each morning.
The kit also includes more of the following items:
- A step-by-step guide to protecting against Covid 19
- A guide on how to wash your hands and wear a mask
- A reference guide
- Coronavirus symptom checker
- Hand sanitizer
- Surface cleaner
- Touchless tool
- Reusable cloth mask
- An optional digital thermometer
Back to work prevention kit
The virus has brought about all types of changes to the modern world. It has even changed interactions with one another at the workplace. This preventative Covid return to work kit includes the following:
- Covid-19 policy – an up to date newly developed policy to handle Covid 19 in the workplace as required by the health and safety regulations and guidelines.
- Personal protective equipment policy – business owners must provide their employees with protective equipment such as face masks for Covid-19.
- Testing or screening policy for employees for Covid 19 – it is the responsibility of the manager to keep the workplace Covid secure. Employees have to take a daily screening upon returning to work and daily results should be kept.
- Working from home policy – to social distance, working from your home is the preferred option for return to work kits.
- Working from home risk assessment – risk assessments at employee’s homes.
- Traveling from and to work using public transport risk assessment – if an employee is using public transportation this is going to require strict regulations and guidelines for the manager to follow. Measures such as appropriate distance, wearing of personal protective equipment, the use of hand sanitizers, and being seated one or more seats apart.
- Workplace risk assessment – a complete office risk assessment should be done by the manager for employees upon returning to work. It is necessary to do a return-to-work survey for employees. Job tasks are categorically divided into four exposure levels: very high, high, medium, lower risk.
- Control measure guidelines – prevention of the transmission of Covid 19 is essential. Reviewing employee symptoms, daily screening, creating awareness by displaying posters, wearing protective clothing, sanitizing, and keeping our social distance are a few of the important measures for return to work kits which should be taken by business owners.
- E-learning – how to manage infectious disease in the workplace.
- Awareness posters – well-designed informative posters to create awareness in high traffic areas.
What is the Most Effective Face Mask for Covid 19?
There are a huge number of antiviral face masks for return to work kits on the market in today's world. Business owners have the responsibility to provide protective gear such as face masks, face shields, and hand sanitizers. However, what is the most effective face mask on the market? Autonomous has introduced an advanced face mask with the dedicated goal of creating a healthier community. The graphene antiviral mask from Autonomous is a mask that kills and repels any existing virus particles in the air we are breathing.
The mask is a safe and comfortable face mask made from a thin material called graphene. It is a product that is reusable, comfortable, washable, and long-lasting. The graphene antiviral mask from Autonomous can even match your outfit. Autonomous offers this innovative face mask in black, blue, grey, and white. Did you know that you can also get an Autonomous graphene antiviral mask for free?
The Final Verdict
As the manager of a workplace, you are going to have the responsibility to create a safe office space and comfortable work environment for your employees during the Covid 19 pandemic. Return to work kits are a great way to promote health and safety in the workplace.
You May Also Like