Table of Contents
If you work in a large office or even a small one, having enough storage space is critical.
A credenza is an interesting piece of furniture that may serve many different functions in the workplace. You can put it next to your desk at work or wherever else, and you'll be impressed by its usefulness.
We have compiled a list of the best office credenzas so that you may furnish your space with style and never worry about running out of space again.
What Is an Office Credenza?
Credenza is the modern term for a sideboard or closed cabinet for papers, office supplies, etc; it’s often of an average desk's height and matches the other furniture in an executive's office.
It is a long, low table with many drawers and shelves underneath. To maximize storage and display potential, you may find an office credenza with hutch on top.
Benefits of an Office Credenza
The office credenza's key value is its stylish way of gaining extra storage and a new work surface. This is a great solution when you need a 2-person desk with storage to take notes or work together on a project during a meeting. A credenza is useful for storing items out of sight yet still within easy reach, making it an ideal piece of furniture for de-cluttering and maintaining order in the workplace.
The aesthetic value of a credenza also contributes to your professional standing. In executive offices, a credenza can be seen as a symbol of prestige. You may find modern office credenzas in various designs, materials, and finishes to complement or contrast your current furnishings, or you can start fresh and create an entirely new aesthetic.
Key benefits of the credenza
- Adds more space for working.
- It provides more room for storing things and a more organized setup.
- Allows for easier group meetings and projects.
- Suitable for any style of workplace.
- Adds a touch of class and elegance to your business space.
Top 10 Office Credenza Desk for an Elevated Look
1. Skyline Décor Delta Home Office File Credenza
If you need a place to keep your documents and files safe, look no further than the Delta File Office Credenza. This is the best desk for a home office with a luxurious walnut finish that complements any office decor.
2. Slab Credenza by Workbench
This is the workhorse of Workbench's outstanding credenza line; it has a sleek and modern design that will make any room feel more up-to-date. The credenza's adaptable structure makes it a useful computer desk with storage in any modern home office since it can easily accommodate an audio-visual rack or a small refrigerator.
3. Martin Furniture Storage Credenza
The Hartford office credenza is timeless and will look great in any setting. The credenza has a power center with two AC outlets, three USB 2.0 connections, a drop-front keyboard pencil drawer, and much more that'll be perfect for your office space.
4. Studio C Credenza Desk in White
With its solid construction and modern finish, the Bush Business Furniture office credenza with file drawers is an excellent choice for any office. A thermally fused laminate design can withstand your 40-hour work week without showing wear and tear, and it will keep its pristine appearance for years to come.
5. Bestar Embassy 66" U-Desk with Hutch in Dark Chocolate
The Bestar Embassy Desk can be arranged in a wide variety of ways. The melamine coating makes this commercial-grade work surface exceptionally scratch-, stain-, and wear-resistant.
This office credenza with hutch is perfect for every space - corporate and home.
6. Martin Furniture Storage Credenza
The ebony Martin Furniture Storage Credenza has four doors, two revealing movable shelves, and four more concealing practical drawers. The size provides plenty of room for storage, and the honey-colored interior provides a welcoming touch. This modern office credenza is made specifically for storing and arranging office and home office supplies.
7. NBF Signature Series Urban Four Drawer Storage Credenza
The laminate and metal components of the Nbf signature series Urban Four Drawer Storage Credenza make it ideal for use in any office setting. It has two sets of lower cabinets, each with four shelves (two adjustable) and four box drawers.
8. Sauder Briarbrook Office Credenza in Barrel Oak
Add some class and storage space to your office with the Sauder Briarbrook Office Credenza. It's constructed out of engineered wood and aluminum and has a barrel oak finish on all sides.
9. Bestar i3 Plus Credenza with 2 Drawers
The Bestar i3 Plus Credenza with file drawers features a laminated particle board top designed for heavy commercial use. There is some assembly involved, but once it's done, you'll have a strong desk with plenty of storage space for setting up a home office.
10. 60" Credenza With Four File Drawers
This office credenza with a hutch set measures 60 inches wide and provides classic workplace storage. These pieces are a testament to superior craftsmanship and include four file drawers, three adjustable shelves, and additional room for letter and paper storage.
What to Consider When Buying Office Credenza
There are a few things to remember when searching for the perfect credenza:
- Determine where it is for: When placing a new piece in a room, it's important to consider the existing decor.
- Look for a locking cabinet: Don't skimp on a credenza's lockable cabinet if you intend to keep sensitive documents in it.
- Decide if you want open shelving: Not all modern office credenzas feature drawers; some just have cabinets. Consider whether you'd rather have more display space or easier access to your belongings.
- Think about drawers: Take stock of what it is you need to put away. Do you prefer open shelving and drawers for storage, or do you need more storage options?
- Decide the finish: Lastly, decide the wood finish you want for your office credenza. Do you want to use a dark wood finish, like walnut, to contrast white walls and other white furnishings? Or perhaps you'd prefer a woodgrain finish that's more light and airy to complement your current decor. In addition, feel free to use contrasting and complimentary wood tones to liven up the space.
Credenzas, formerly associated with the wealthy, are now widely available and praised for their beauty, practicality, and affordability in the workplace. Our office credenza list above will provide you with the most functional and stylish storage you'll ever need.
You May Also Like