Click And Grow Smart Garden auf einen Blick.
Over 75 pre-seeded plant pods to choose from. Grow your favorite herbs, fruits, salads and flowers. 100% organic, free from GMOs and pesticides.
• Automatic watering
• Pro-grow lights
• Nutrients and oxygen at root level
• Companion smartapp
• Complementary set of plant capsules: 3x tomato, 3x basil, 3x lettuce
• 1-year warranty
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Sie sehen die Antwort auf Ihre Frage nicht?
1. Make sure that the temperature inside your home is suitable for your plants. The best average temperature to grow your plants is 64 to 75F (18 - 24C). At that temperature range plants have the most favourable conditions to achieve full growth and outrun mold and algae.
2. Use (don’t remove) the white U-shaped lids. These white lids cover the soil surface leaving no room between the lid and soil for the mold to thrive. Also, it covers most of the soil surface from the light so algae will not develop.
3. If occurring mold or algae is very aggressive you may scrape off, but gently, so as not to damage the plants or seeds. The plants (seeds) will be okay to grow and use after the mold has been removed.
4. As a little pro-tip, wipe off the mold with a paper towel and add a layer of cinnamon powder. If mold appears often, cinnamon could be added as a preventative measure when new pods are plugged in.
Watch our video on how to remove mold/algae here
1. Start pruning if your plants have at least 2-3 pairs of full grown leaves.
2. Be sure to leave at least 1-2 pairs of full grown leaves on the plant, otherwise it may die.
3. Cut the stem with sharp scissors right above the node (the place where leaves come out).
4. From every cut 2 new shoots should appear and your plant will grow back again. This should help to extend the lifespan of your plant.
The Smart Garden 9 is machine washable, but do not use temperatures higher than 140°F / 60°C. Please make sure to remove the lamp before putting the unit into the dishwasher. We do not recommend putting the U-shaped lids into the dishwasher. You can watch how to open the water tank to clean it here